Thursday, March 29, 2012

Much ado about nothin

I thought that the play much ado about nothing was really great. I love how they modernized it to appeal to teenagers more, because they wanted us to understand the story better. I did understand the story better, I understood about the pain and love that people went through.

The story to me was about trust and love. When the man didn’t believe his lover when she said that she didn’t cheat on him when she didn’t, he didn’t believe her. I thought that was really wrong for him to do that because he loved her so much and she loved him back, she was set up for this to happen. In the end when he found out that everything was a lie his fiancĂ© was already “dead”. He felt so guilty and so upset he agreed to marry another woman whom in the end ended up to be her.

To me this play was phenomenal, I really understood the story better than I would but it came out really good anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment