Thursday, March 29, 2012

romeo and juliet

As we are reading Romeo and Juliet I notice that Romeo seems to be really confused about how he feels. He says that he is in love with Rosaline but she doesn’t love him back. He says that she is the most beautiful girl in the world but she hath Dianes wit. She never wants to get married nor have children. To him this is torture, he wants her as a lover but she doesn’t.

I think that Romeo is over reacting, I already know about the story I know that when he meets Juliet he instantly falls in love with her. Romeo is being over dramatic; he thinks that his life is over as Rosaline does not love him. I think he should just get over her because he knows that it’s not going to happen. Romeo is just being a over dramatic person not realizing that he still has his whole life ahead of him and that he is going to meet someone new.

No comments:

Post a Comment