Wednesday, November 16, 2011

worlds on fire

Hearts are worn in these dark ages 
You're not alone in this story's pages 
Night has fallen amongst the living and the dying 
And I try to hold it in, yeah I try to hold it in 

[Chorus]
The world's on fire and
It's more than I can handle 
I'll tap into the water
(I try to pull my ship)
I try to bring more 
More than I can handle 
(Bring it to the table)
Bring what I am able

I watch the heavens and I find a calling 
Something I can do to change this moment 
Stay close to me while the sky is falling 
Don't wanna be left alone, don't wanna be alone 

[Chorus]

Hearts break, hearts mend
Love still hurts 
Visions clash, planes crash 
Still there's talk of 
Saving souls, still the cold
Is closing in on us 

We part the veil on our killer sun
Stray from the straight line on this short run 
The more we take, the less we become 
A fortune of one that means less for some 

[Chorus X2]
This song is about how people are hungry and less fortunate than us in the world and how other people are greedy only thinking about money and fame.
This songs message shows that instead of using money to do things that are meaningless donate to people that need it. The video that sarah made she showed all the things she donated the money that would have made her video. She helped millions of poor unhealthy people.
This songs makes me feel like I need to help out in the world more because it helps not just the people out it makes me know that I need to appreciate what  I have because people have a lot less than what we have.
This song is also about how people may be greedy and inconsiderate but there are still those people who care. That is why I like this song because it shows me that there are famous people out there who aren’t greedy for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment